Housekeeper - Pacific View Senior Living Community - $500 Sign on Bonus!
Considering career growth? Considering working in a highly professional, caring, and stable environment? Considering living and working in a friendly, community where refined tastes blend with down-home values? Seasons Management, a premier provider for senior living communities including independent, assisted, and memory care living, is seeking a passionate and strong customer oriented Housekeeper for Pacific View Senior Living Community located in Bandon, Oregon.
With Seasons Management, our goal is to provide excellent services to our residents and to their families, by empowering our staff and conducting ourselves with integrity and honesty. We believe that the success of a community is directly related to this commitment, quality and skill of each Executive Director at each community. We believe that our most valuable asset is our staff. Our top priority is tending to wants, needs, and comfort of our residents. Our fundamental beliefs are based on five core values, Integrity, Innovation, Compassion, Commitment, and Expertise.
The Housekeeper position is responsible for housekeeping and laundry functions including apartment and common area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with immediate supervisor on all pertinent matters of the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General management responsibilities include, but are not limited to overseeing and accepting the final accountability for the following either directly or through designated staff:
* Responsible for apartment cleaning including, but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, sheet and linen changing, bed making, bathroom cleaning including toilets, sinks, showers, mirrors, and floors.
* Responsible for assisting with maintaining the common areas of the community; Areas need to be appropriate for visitors and residents 7 days a week.
* Check and touch up vacant units weekly according to assigned schedule.
* Maintain housekeeping cart in a clean and orderly manner.
* Advise supervisor when supplies diminish for reorder.
* Handle all resident concerns and complaints with finesse and in a caring, polite and professional manner; notify management of any obvious changes with a resident.
* Follow safe guidelines for the use of specific chemicals, must be familiar with emergency procedures if chemicals are misused.
Pacific View Senior Living Community offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Pacific View Senior Living Community is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be able to flawlessly pass a fingerprint/criminal background check and a comprehensive reference check. Candidates who are interested in the position, please send a current resume with a cover letter attached to the online job application.
Job Type: Full Time
* Prefer high-school diploma, or equivalent, or minimum education required per state.
Ask about our $300 Sign on Bonus!
Thank you for applying!