Part Time Receptionist - Westwind Memory Care
Considering career growth? Considering working in a highly professional, caring, and stable environment? Considering living and working in a friendly, community where refined tastes blend with down-home values? Seasons Management, a premier provider for senior living communities including independent, assisted, and memory care living, is seeking a passionate and strong customer oriented Weekend Receptionist for Westwind Memory Care located in Santa Cruz, California.
With Seasons Management, our goal is to provide excellent services to our residents and to their families, by empowering our staff and conducting ourselves with integrity and honesty. We believe that the success of a community is directly related to this commitment, quality and skill of each Executive Director at each community. We believe that our most valuable asset is our staff. Our top priority is tending to wants, needs, and comfort of our residents. Our fundamental beliefs are based on five core values, Integrity, Innovation, Compassion, Commitment, and Expertise.
The Receptionist is responsible for the day-to-day office work with primary responsibility for answering phones, typing and greeting office visitors. The receptionist is often the first point-of-contact representing the Community to all phone inquiries, residents, visitors, vendors and employees. This position requires a friendly and positive attitude and persona as well as the ability and confidence to know how to direct inquiries into and within the Community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General management responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Answering phones in a professional, courteous and efficient (three rings) manner
* Greet visitors and potential residents and refer to appropriate department
* Act as first impression to all visitors and callers to the Community
* Assist residents with questions and requests and forward them to the appropriate department
* Assist with communications for maintenance needs for the Community
* Miscellaneous filing and paperwork projects under the direction of Business Office Manager/Executive Director
* Assist with the updating of all emergency procedures and emergency manuals
* Conduct yourself and the business at all times so as not to distract from, or to reflect adversely on the reputation of the Community
* Reports to work in a safe manner and understands that potentially hazardous conditions are managed; Compliance with Safety Committee Standards is required
* Perform other duties as assigned or needed
Westwind Memory Care offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Westwind Memory Care is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be able to flawlessly pass a fingerprint/criminal background check, and a comprehensive reference check. Candidates who are interested in the position, please send a current resume with a cover letter attached to the online job application.
Job Type: Part Time during the week with flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed.
* High school diploma or equivalent as required by state
* Must be able to speak English proficiently
Thank you for Applying!