Community Relations Assistant - Sea View Senior Living Community - Part Time
Considering career growth? Considering working in a highly professional, caring, and stable environment? Considering living and working in a friendly, community where refined tastes blend with down-home values? Seasons Management, a premier provider for senior living communities including independent, assisted, and memory care living, is seeking a passionate and strong customer-oriented Community Relations Coordinator for Sea View Senior Living located in Brookings, Oregon.
With Seasons Management, our goal is to provide excellent services to our residents and to their families, by empowering our staff and conducting ourselves with integrity and honesty. We believe that the success of a community is directly related to this commitment, quality and skill of each Executive Director at each community. We believe that our most valuable asset is our staff. Our top priority is tending to wants, needs, and comfort of our residents. Our fundamental beliefs are based on five core values, Integrity, Innovation, Compassion, Commitment, and Expertise.
The Community Relations Coordinator (CRC) is responsible for all sales and marketing activities, including but not limited to managing all sales efforts, managing the leads and conducting sufficient calls required for sales conversions. Also included in the responsibilities of the position is coordinating special events, gathering appropriate documentation for move-ins and communicating on all appropriate matters to the relevant staff members. An additional responsibility is to establish and maintain its census goals in collaboration with the Sales Team to include, but not limited to the Home Office team members and the Executive Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General management responsibilities include, but are not limited to overseeing and accepting the final accountability for the following either directly or through designated staff:
- Under the direction of the Executive Director this position is responsible for training all Community personnel on how to take inquiry calls, how to complete inquiry cards and how to conduct tours; Schedule on-going training as needed to orient Community personnel to sales and marketing duties
- Work with the Community marketing team to develop monthly and quarterly marketing plans to determine goals, determine Community outreach focus and to plan lead generating events
- Maintain budget and spend down documentation
- Develop relationships with medical professionals and the local Community at large to inform them of the services offered at the senior care Community
- Work with corporate office to plan and conduct outreach on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to cultivate relationships and promote a good Community image; Promote referrals from the group on consistent basis
- Manage all inquiries in a systematic approach that follows all leads until they move in, are placed in another environment or lose interest; Use computer programs supplied such as “You’ve Got Leads” and document the connection process and ALL follow up in the notes section; Review with Executive Director and Home Office team at least weekly during sales call
- Communicate sales progress and any challenges or concerns regarding progress with the Executive Director. If there are hot direct inquiries that need the Executive Director’s attention for assessment or additional follow-up, alert and work with him/her toward a successful move-in
- Ensure collateral materials are available for marketing use, model apartments are ready to show; develop and maintain a marketing tour book for the Community
- Takes deposits, provide all necessary paperwork to be completed prior to move-in; coordinate each resident move-in process with all departments
Sea View Senior Living Community offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Sea View Senior Living Community is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be able to flawlessly pass a fingerprint/criminal background check, and a comprehensive reference check. Candidates who are interested in the position, please send a current resume with a cover letter attached to the online job application.
Job Type: Part-Time
- A minimum of two (2) years prior experience in a in Marketing and Sales position; work in a senior living community is preferred.
- High school diploma, higher education preferred in a relevant are of study.
- Must be able to speak English proficiently.
Thank you for applying!