Dietary Assistant - Parkland Memory Care
Considering career growth? Considering working in a highly professional, caring, and stable environment? Considering living and working in a friendly, community where refined tastes blend with down-home values? Seasons Management, a premier provider for senior living communities including independent, assisted, and memory care living, is seeking a passionate and strong customer oriented Dietary Assistant for Parkland Memory Care located in Chandler, AZ.
With Seasons Management, our goal is to provide excellent services to our residents and to their families, by empowering our staff and conducting ourselves with integrity and honesty. We believe that the success of a community is directly related to this commitment, quality and skill of each Executive Director at each community. We believe that our most valuable asset is our staff. Our top priority is tending to wants, needs, and comfort of our residents. Our fundamental beliefs are based on five core values, Integrity, Innovation, Compassion, Commitment, and Expertise.
Under the direction of the Dining Services Manager the Dietary Assistant is responsible for quality of service delivery during meal service for the Community. This position is responsible for communicating with all Dining Services staff and other team members in maintaining a holistic perspective of care and services for each resident.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General management responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supports the development of a positive customer service culture in the dining room. Offers evaluation on the quality of service to maximize the efficiency of meal delivery while maintaining a pleasant dining experience.
- Takes beverage and food orders, delivers food, clears, cleans, sanitizes and resets tables.
- Ability to understand basic kitchen equipment and how they operate.
- Makes every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction; Able to resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of the meal service.
- Performs assigned side work that may include but is not limited to: doing the dishes, re-setting the dining room, cleaning and restocking the service areas, cleaning chairs or table bases, vacuuming the floor, folding napkins, dishing salads and dressings, preparing snacks and light prep work.
Westwind Memory Care offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Westwind Memory Care is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be able to flawlessly pass a fingerprint/criminal background check and a comprehensive reference check. Candidates who are interested in the position, please send a current resume with a cover letter attached to the online job application.
Job Type: Full time/Part Time – Shifts Vary
- Prefer high-school diploma, or equivalent, or minimum education required per state
- Previous food service or similar field experience preferred
Thank you for applying!